Well this was the begining of my last week here in Springfield. I will leave for Plankinton on Saturday and I start work at The Aurora Plains Academy on Monday. I taught my last Sunday School class in the second ward and I hope that they will soon release me from my calling as Sunday School President. Our stake does have a problem releasing people though, even if they move out of state. Lillie and the kids will continue on in Springfield until the end of December when Lillie's semester ends. We hope that the whole family will be reunited for Christmas in South Dakota. The drive is only about 10 hours but as with all job changes funds will be in short supply. The wonderful thing about making decisions with the Lord is that you know that one way or another things will work out.
1 comment:
litowilk@I was verry sad yet happy when I found out that we are moving.
katie
Post a Comment