Its been a busy week with not much to show for it, except another week crossed off of the calendar.
Jim has been working on his paper from his trip to D.C. and the powerpoint that goes with it. I think he is turning it in today.
Echo hurt her ankle in track and missed two meets trying to rest it. She got to go to Young Womens, Wednesday night. I drove her in to Mitchell and sat reading for one of my classes while she did her thing. Her YW leaders (they have assigned the sister half of our senior missionary couple to be the YW counselor) are really excited about girls camp this will be the first year that our branch has sent more than one girl. There will be two - possibly three,- but the third is not sure when they are going to leave for the summer long summer vacation.
Carolyn has a sprained ankle as well, and is about 1/2 done with her time on crutches. She is looking forward to being done with them. about the time school gets out.
Katie is busy reading the Little house books and is greatly enjoying them.
Mikey and Danny both went to the Preschool screening. The speech therapist for Mikey had recommended we have his hearing checked. and I am wondering if Danny should be in speech. Mikeys hearing is fine, and Apparently Danny is right where he should be for a two and a half year old. We can reasses when he is three. (though self admittedly, I am a bit more worried about speech as a speech kid myself.)
Tom had a busy week at work. Today he gets to give part of his caseload to the new therapist at work.
I am falling deeper in love with S. Dakota everytime I have to drive into Mitchell. Which is three times a week for school, plus church I love the changing fields and watching the colors in the sky.
Technology: Failing To Live In the Moment
-
I love technology… One of the most tragic and understated negative effects
of technology, however, is the way it interferes with our presence in the
world....
10 years ago

1 comment:
You are not allowed to fall in love with SD. I want you back in MO.
Post a Comment