Months ago I was on the Emery Junior High quizbowl team. I placed fist or second and had a lot of fun. The funny thing is I was only signed up because Mrs. Rayman signed up either her math class or her reading class (Kyle Herrick is in math but not reading).
The other thing is Track and Field. The JH season ended last thursday at the conference meet. My relay team ended up in third place (we beat sombody too!) and in the two hundred I came in second to last in my heat which was awesome (I'm usually dead last).
Echo
Technology: Failing To Live In the Moment
-
I love technology… One of the most tragic and understated negative effects
of technology, however, is the way it interferes with our presence in the
world....
10 years ago

1 comment:
Keep training Echo, Mom and I are so proud of you. I'm glad you're having fun in track and school.
Dad
Post a Comment