For any interested, I still haven't heard about the job that I applied for. I have been told that the vice president is comming out next week, and I was told that was a good sign. Please if you add this to your prayers, ask that those who make this decision will be led by the spirit to make the choice that will fulfill the Lord's purpose. Our kids here at APA really need his help.
Also I retest on the 27th of May. Please include this in your prayers because I really need the help of the Lord to accomplish this. I missed the required score last time by about 1-1 1/2 questions. That would have given me a score of 70% I am trying for a 75%. The higher score is not only enough to pass in South Dakota but would also allow me to license in Utah should the desire and the opportunity to return there strike at the same time. Again I am trying dilligently to hear and follow the counsel of the Lord, which is not always something I have been good at. Thank you all for you kind words and thoughts, and all of the prayers on my behalf, and that of my family. I really do love you all. Thanks,
Drew
Technology: Failing To Live In the Moment
-
I love technology… One of the most tragic and understated negative effects
of technology, however, is the way it interferes with our presence in the
world....
10 years ago

1 comment:
We're still praying for you. Good luck on the test.
-Carrie
Post a Comment