There is a storm headed this way, snowing since last night. a couple of inches on the ground(of new snow), Tom and JP got in the car and went as far as the edge of town, turned around and came home, since they could not tell where the road is.
When Tom walked in, he told me I should stay home from what should have been my first day of my new semester.
The kids didn't have seminary this morning, since school was closed both in Mitchell and Emery. Since seminary is on skype, I am not quite sure why they let this stop them, except it means they could go back to bed.
Maybe I can do some of that baking I've been in the mood to do, HMMMM
Technology: Failing To Live In the Moment
-
I love technology… One of the most tragic and understated negative effects
of technology, however, is the way it interferes with our presence in the
world....
10 years ago

2 comments:
The ONE thing that I miss about snow is the snow days. Enjoy your day home.
I am glad we haven't had more snow, but it stays close to zero degrees. Mom
Post a Comment