Monday, May 10, 2010

personal progress

A while ago: I set the goal: to earn my YW personal progress by age 40. I have not really had the time to work on this for the last 3 years as I have been busy with school. however yesterday as I sat in church and listened to a talk by one of the YW in our branch, I realized that I have now completed my Knowledge value project. Go to school and earn a degree. Yay!! one step closer.

4 comments:

Carrie and Karl said...

Good job Lillie! Are you re-earning it? or earning it for the first time?

Lydia said...

Great value project.
I have been working on faith and praying everyday. this has come in handy as we have been house hunting.

It is about living the gospel.

Lillian Wilkinson said...

carrie, I am earning it for the first time. they changed the program right before I became a laurel and my yw leaders told me I had to start over. I thought they were wrong and quit. (one of my regrets)

Echo Lamour said...

Congratulations. I am working on both my Virtue and Individual Worth Value Projects. Which remindes me... I should probably get to work on that virtue soon...