Well, we have done much praying and pondering and discussing, and more praying, in the end we have decided to move.
I have given work July 16 as my final day, I plan on transfering to another walmart, not quitting. We are going to head back to UTAH! The kids for the most part are very excited, (Jim doesn't know yet, he is at scout camp this week) there are a few drawbacks, like drivers licenses for my under 16 drivers, going back to the three hour block for church, but we feel that this is the direction that Heavenly Father wants us to go.
Thomas is still looking for a job, so please continue your prayers on that. Also I am asking for nice moving weather with a nice tail wind to help blow us home.
We have reserved a truck for the 21 of July, and plan on being back in Provo, by the 24. we are going to take a short detour to MT. Rushmore on the way home as we have lived in South Dakota for 2 1/2 yrs and haven't seen it yet.
We only have 2 1/2 weeks so I have a lot to do to get us ready to go, an advantage to working at Walmart is that I can bring home boxes every day that I work. pack them then bring home more the next day, and pretty soon my whole house will be packed.
We will see how it goes.
Technology: Failing To Live In the Moment
-
I love technology… One of the most tragic and understated negative effects
of technology, however, is the way it interferes with our presence in the
world....
10 years ago

4 comments:
We're excited to have you here! I hope the packing goes well.
Good luck, we are praying for you all.
If you need help with hotel rooms, there is a link for Holiday Inn Friends & Family rates on my travel blog....
Good luck and travel safe!
I am jealous that you are going back to Utah, but right with you on the praying for a job part.
Safe travels and happy adventures.
GBWYTWMA,
-Della
Post a Comment