Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August

the kids are all in school. Jim and Echo are both in concurrent classes at Provo High. Jims is Auto, and Echo is doing both a govt, and a math. Carrie is finding that she is enjoying the honors classes they put her in in math. Katie and Janet are also doing well in school. Mikey likes the playground. the younger kids really enjoy walking back and forth to school.

I have been working quite a lot (2 days off in the last 14 days)( I do have tomorrow off so maybe thats 3 days off in 15 days). i was working every other day in deli and then bakery, but the schedule for the next 2 weeks has me in bakery. One day I was in the bakery and the cake decorator was complaining to the dept manager that there were too many orders and she wouldnt get them done, the dept manager turned to me and asked, did you say that you decorated cakes before? I got to spend the rest of my shift decorating cakes, and have a couple of times since.

Thomas is working on the paperwork to get licensed in Utah, and is getting to know Carries three boys as he babysits for her while she works and goes to school.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Sounds like things are settling down, good luck in the job hunt.

Chuck and Nancy said...

One step at a time. Glad to hear things are moving.
Hope they continue to enjoy school.
We have you in our prayers all the time as well.
DAD

Della Hill said...

We are still praying for you guys.
So much seems to be in the air for much of our family, but I know God will take care of us all.
GBWYTWMA,
Della