Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm Done.

Hello,

I just got home from my last final! It was for my English Comp. class, I stayed after so I could find out my grade. I got a 14 1/2 out of 15. She also gave us our class grade so we can figure our final grade. My class grade is a 90%. The only other grade I know so far is my Communication. It was my first final. In that class I have an A. My other classes were spanish, prealgebra, and keyboarding. The keyboarding one was kinda hard, simply because I had spent the previous two hours doing my math final. And I was stressed enough with it that the numbers kept going blurry, so I had to work and rework each problem, so I could be sure that I had done my best. For keyboarding, after the written portion, we were each supposed to take 2alphabetical timings and two 10-key timings, after doing six timings and not getting less than 8 errors, I asked her if she would watch me do the alphabetical technique, part so I could just be done, I could not even type the abc's, I told her that I had just finished my math final, and I was all jumpy from it. She told me not to worry. and that as soon as I did a 10-key timing, that I did not have to turn in, I simply had to do one then I could be done for the night and good job. I did this and quickly left.

I will know my final grades monday morning, but now I can focus on the move.

I did go today to sell my books back and to get the little boy's birth certificates. It is a relief to have finally done this.

The Relief Society is scheduled to come and help pack Sat. I still have an avalanche spot to attack before then and I want the office ready to stack boxes in as we get them done.

well, I will write later.
love to you all.

Lillie

No comments: