I got my homework quiz back today, I got 10/10 the homework quiz she gives us a piece of paper with the chapter and the section and then the individual problem number and if we did it, we copy it down. This is the first one where she did not give us the problem too. so there were a couple of kids in my class who did not even get to attempt to do the problem, as they did not have their homework done.
I got my math test back too, it is the best I have done on a math test this semester.
I got a 75% on it. I think I am ready for the final next Tuesday, we will still have another day of review, and I had my home teacher come over to give me a blessing. So all I need to do is take deep breaths, and relax, it will all come back to me.
love to you all.
Lillie
Technology: Failing To Live In the Moment
-
I love technology… One of the most tragic and understated negative effects
of technology, however, is the way it interferes with our presence in the
world....
10 years ago

1 comment:
Have I told you how proud of you I am? I think it is great that you decided to go back to school. But I'm also proud that you're working so hard at it.
Post a Comment