We have a propane tank in our backyard that holds our propane that heats our house in the winter. One day I saw a bird go in the little hole and after a while it came back out I went over and found a birds nest.
My sister has an outdoor light the birds like to nest in. But the twigs combine with the heat of the bulb start fires. I think she bought a new porch light because no matter how many times she removed the nest the birds would not chose another spot. Niki
Technology: Failing To Live In the Moment
-
I love technology… One of the most tragic and understated negative effects
of technology, however, is the way it interferes with our presence in the
world....
Freedom
-
I have always been grateful to live in America. But I really didnt
understand the cost of that freedom until June of 2000. I was with my
family in Europe, ...
Another Royal Wedding Post or Why I'm Watching
-
I never put a pillowcase on my head and acted out my dream wedding when I
was a little girl.
I did wear my mother's nursing cap with dreams of being a nur...
The Aleutian Ballad
-
A friend at work called me this morning about a tour boat that had a cruise
ship cancellation so was offering locals a special price, we jumped at the
chan...
1 comment:
My sister has an outdoor light the birds like to nest in. But the twigs combine with the heat of the bulb start fires. I think she bought a new porch light because no matter how many times she removed the nest the birds would not chose another spot.
Niki
Post a Comment