Tuesday, August 5, 2008

FW: Memories

This is a carry over from Carrie's blog but it sounded intriguing.

For fun!!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

This memory could be about anyone in the family.

3 comments:

Lillian Wilkinson said...

I remember bieng home from college, for the weekend, and opening the door to see two blond guys standing on the porch and being stunned by the pull I felt toward one of them. He was wearing jeans, cowboy boots, and a blue and white striped polo shirt. It is wonderful to note that I have now been married to him for more than 16 years.

Chuck and Nancy said...

Lillie, I remember when we moved to the house, and you were just over a year old. I put a nail key by the front door with a plant on it and used a wash cloth as a doily. You took the doily, and wrapped up your doll. No one showed you how, you just knew. You were a quiet, and happy little girl. Love, Mom

Chuck and Nancy said...

Drew: I remember going to visit you after dates when you were working at Chevron.
Lillie: I remember you always wore penny loafers, but you would put quarters in them instead of pennies. I also remember being jealous of you because you could walk to 7-11 whenever you wanted to, you didn't even have to ask and you always came back with a York Peppermint Candy Bar
Jim: I remember playing with you when you were a little kid and kidnapping you to go shopping or out to eat.
Echo: I remember the time I kidnapped you and we rode the bus and Trax up to Temple Square.
Carolyn: I remember taking you shopping and how decisive you were about what clothes you liked and which ones you didn't.
Katie: I remember making your blessing dress and being so happy that I got to be the one to make it.
Janet: I remember when you were born and how small and cute you were. You were screaming while the nurses were cleaning you up and giving you a checkup, but then I gave you my finger and you wrapped your hand around it and stopped crying.
Mikey: I remember how excited you were when you could stay dry all the time and you called me to tell me you were a big boy.
Danny: I remember you coming to visit and playing with Kaleb.
- Carrie