It seems to me that the main issue at Christmas time should be gratitude. As this season has progressed one thought has weighed heavier and heavier on my mind and heart. I have lately been thinking about how often I have not openly expressed my gratitude. I might have even seemed ungrateful because I have failed to express my gratitude. The more I pondered on this I came to realize that I have often had to gain perspective before I actually realized how much gratitude was owed to others. There is not room enough to givr individual thanks to everyone for all of the things that they have done for me, it will have to suffice to say thank you to all of you that have been so considerate to myself and my family. Thank you for your friendship, for your caring, and for your patience.I am most grateful to the Lord for the gospel and for blessing me with such a wonderful wife and children. I am grateful to my parents for putting up with me and showing love, care, and concern for me. I am grateful to my brothers for their support and encouragement. I am also grateful to my wife's family for their acceptance and encouragement as well. This new year I will endeavour to be more expressive with my gratitude and to be more grateful.
Thank you all
Drew
Technology: Failing To Live In the Moment
-
I love technology… One of the most tragic and understated negative effects
of technology, however, is the way it interferes with our presence in the
world....
10 years ago

2 comments:
Well since no one else has said it yet I'll say YOUR WELCOME. You have at times been a big pain in the keyster but we love you too much to throw you over board.
Now seriously I'm glad you have gained the perspective needed and can appreciate your multitude of blessings.
With love, Niki
I think I've said, "Welcome to our family." Glad you are with us and us with you.
DAD
Post a Comment