Monday, March 2, 2009

Your thoughts please!

Most of you know that I now work at Walmart. I decided when I started working that I would wear a skirt to work when I work on Sundays. I have since decided that if its below 0 degrees that is not wise. but I have a question, If I am already at work and my family finds out that we are out of milk, is it breaking the sabbath for me to buy milk before I go home?

2 comments:

Carrie and Karl said...

Karl and I agree- don't worry about it. My word of caution would be this; try to plan ahead so that you have milk, but if you're out, go ahead and get it. Just don't do it every week or it will become a habit, and then it will be fine to just pick up a few things, then it will be fine to do your whole shopping trip...you get the idea.
-Carrie

Chuck and Nancy said...

We sometimes need to get something on Sunday even if we are not working. We just try to avoid it by planning ahead.
Personally, you are already there so go ahead and provide for your family.
DAD