Today I filled out my
REQUEST TO GRADUATE
YAAY!!!!
I was told that MTI no longer sells announcements because no one bought them. SO I will be designing some on my computer and mailing them myself.
Graduation is May 7th. I am not sure what time yet.
Technology: Failing To Live In the Moment
-
I love technology… One of the most tragic and understated negative effects
of technology, however, is the way it interferes with our presence in the
world....
10 years ago

5 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm proud of you!
Darn, we already are booked. We will have to miss it. We are proud of you.
Mom and Dad
That is awesome Lillie. I am so proud of you.
I am looking forward to my own graduation day with anticipation.
I was thrilled for you when you returned to school. I was excited to hear that you were furthering your education so you could continue to care for your family, plus have that extra level of personal accomplishment.
Can you believe you are almost done?
Way to go.
-Della
a couple of years ago, i decided that I was going to do the YW personal progress, shortly after deciding this I went back to school. I have spent the last 2 1/2 years working on my Knowledge project. soon I will be able to move on to another value.
Lillie - so awesome for you! I get chills just thinking about you graduating. I wish that I had the gumption and motivation to get my degree.
As far as your announcements, you might want to try vistaprint.com. I use them a lot for printing for the hotels - they are super cheap and have lots of templates to help your creative side.
Post a Comment