Monday, April 12, 2010

New Calling

Several of my friends had asked what I was going to do with myself when I was done with internship and then school. I told them I didn't know but I was sure something would come up.

So yesterday, I was released from my calling of R.S. Counselor. and given the new calling of R.S.President. I am able to have two counselors, until one of them moves which she is planning on doing at the end of the summer.

Yep, something came up.

1 comment:

Chuck and Nancy said...

Lillie
We are glad to hear of this calling. Our plan for decades, and our constant prayer has been for our children to live lives resulting in building the kingdom.
This is not the first in our family and not the last. Thank you and the rest of the family for answering our prayers.
DAD