Friday, February 20, 2009

The test

as most of you may already know I took the EPPP last Saturday. I got the results on Thursday and I scored a 492. To qualify for licensure I needed to score 500. The difference is approximately 2 questions. I have had several questions so I will try to answer them all here. Yes I can retake the exam (the average # of times to take this exam to obtain a passing score is 3) I will haveto reapply to take the exam which will take about 2 months, so I will be scheduling my retake for April or May. I hope to sit for oral boards in June or July. yes I will be continuing to study and I will be better prepared next time. Thanks for all of the support, prayers, and well wishes. I'll have better news soon.

3 comments:

Chuck and Nancy said...

Sounds like you came really close. Now you hope they do not make any changes so you can be ready next time. Good Luck.
DAD

3 for school said...

Good luck!

Lillian Wilkinson said...

Not quite the way it works Dad but I'll be ready. -- Drew