Today my family is in need of some extra help that our extended seems very adept at providing. We are in need of some prayer time. Lillie is comming down to the wire in her school semester she is doing ok but she would like a little help in her Economics class and her accounting class. Jim is hoping to get a part time job at the school this summer and we are waiting to hear back if he gets the job or not. The girls are all doing well but who couldn't use an extra prayer or two. The little boys are doing really well but could use some help in speach therapy and having those skills generalize to everyday. I have several projects that I am actively working on at the moment. I am still studying for my EPPP retake, on Monday (04/20/2009) I have an interview for the executive director position at Aurora Plains Academy, I also have been working on weight loss (lost 23.5 lbs. since Jan 26th)one of the reasons, besides starting out at over 400 lbs, is that I have been diagnosed as prediabetic. I got word today that my A1C is at 6.7 which is not good hopefully the medication I just restarted will help but, since I have had difficulties with my kidneys the doctor is concerned about using this med. I am asking that the Lord magnigfy our efforts as we work toward our goals. In the slightly modified words of an old spiritual Lord please move that mountain, giveme the strength to climb it, or comfort me as it crashes down. to use a favorite quote of mine "not my will, but thine be done." Also Jim, Echo, and Carolyn have been talking about speaking with the Branch President about a recommend for Patriarchal Blessings. Just one last request. I know that this is an imposition but I would like to ask all those willing to stop what they are doing at 8:00 pm CDT tomorrow 04/19/2009 to pray together. This can be silently to yourself, with your family, vocally, or simply a prayer in your heart. While we are separated by distance we can be united in purpose and the scriptures tell us that "...where two or three are gathered together in my name, as touching one thing, there will I be in the midst of them..." D&C 6:32 This type of service for each other can only bring us closer as a family. Last, but not least, if anyone else needs a similar type of help just add a comment to this post and our family will check it befor we pray tomorrow to add in your needs. That goes for needs of friends, neighbors, or others that you know of. Please join with us in this effort.
2 comments:
We added you to our prayer list, as well as the Provo Temple List.
We love you guys!
thanks Carrie.
Post a Comment