I interviewed with the Owner, the President, and the Clinical Vice President of Clinicare Corporation. That is the Parent corporation of Aurora Plains Academy where I work. The interview was for the position of Executive Director, which would be a promotion to one step above my current boss. My interview was scheduled for 3:30 to 5:00 and at about 5:55 they decided that they had to move on to the next candidate but that they still had questions that they wanted to hear my answers to so I was invited to go to breakfast with them tomorrow. The interview was very positve and we seemed to be on the same wave length throughout. we discussed my clinical vision for the program and when I asked the question about what they are looking for in a Director the gist of their was that they were looking for someone with a clear clinical vision that moved in the same direction of their own. It looks pretty promising They even stated that we could talk about loan repayment since, if offered the position, I will lose the opportunity for federal loan repayment. I am very excited and also grateful for for the prayers and other demonstrations of your support.
2 comments:
We have been praying, keep us informed. Mom
Keep us posted.
Post a Comment