Well yesterday was my last day working for Dr. Manna. I'm performing par for the course, I have one evaluation that still needs to be finished. I just got a call from My friend in South Dakota who informed me that I have not even arrived but I have my first assignment. On Monday I will be going to Yankton to do an intake assessment. I no sooner got off the phone than My new boss, Fred, called to make sure that I was still coming and to tell me that he is getting a house ready for me. It feels very good to be wanted, I hope they still feel that way after I get there. Tomorrow will be a long day and I will be on the road for most of it. Getting ready to go is a real pain as well. Well enough complaining for now. I for one am looking forward to the new opportunities that await my family in Dakota.
No comments:
Post a Comment