Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tom Leaves Missouri

Its 10:30 saturday, yesterday I spent the day doing laundry and errands, so that Tom would have clean laundry and some basic food stuff so he wouldn't have to hurry to the store. We were up late getting him packed, planning for him to leave about 7:00. Then he woke up about 4:30 and felt like he was awake so he might as well leave. I was glad we did the packing before we went to bed.

I went back to bed and barely woke up with enough time to get to my 9:00 monthly quilt group.
Next years quilt is beautiful. It makes me hope my new quilt store in Mitchell has a block of the month group. For those of you who don't know, In December, you pay five dollars and get the pattern plus the fabric for Januarys block if you take it finished to quilt day in Jan. you get the baggie with february's pattern and fabric in it. so at the end of the year, you have twelve blocks and it only cost the original five dollars. they do do it by mail order for those who don't live near by, but then it costs five dollars each month.

Now I am home and I get to start the downsizing of our home. I ahve several offers from friends who are willing to help with packing, or parenting if i need help with that.

Love to all, but especially to Tom when he reads this.

1 comment:

Lillian Wilkinson said...

you don't ever call me Tom. I thought I was Thomas to you.