I am helping jim get his first aid kit together before the scout lock-in tomorrow night. He is taking a couple of bandages out of my house first aid kit that was a christmas present for our (tom and lillie) first Christmas.(1992) . He found a bottle of anti-bacterial soap. that has been on its side for so long that when you stand it on its bottom, it stays like it is. (as if it has a huge air bubble in the middle. After looking at this and all of us having a good laugh, I picked it up to take a better look and noticed that the soap expired in Nov./93. can soap really expire?
just thought we would share the laugh.
love ya, lillie
Technology: Failing To Live In the Moment
-
I love technology… One of the most tragic and understated negative effects
of technology, however, is the way it interferes with our presence in the
world....
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment