Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cold.

Wow! It's cold here. We were supposed to have a high of 5 and a low of -7. It doesn't feel too cold if the wind is not blowing. But if the wind is blowing,,,
WATCH OUT!

At church today, Carie stayed home sick. So Tom, Mikey and Danny stayed with her. I was invited into the Branch Pres. office and issued a calling. He said he had one for Tom too, but Pres. Smith said he would wait till he could talk to Tom. He thought it was interesting that our bishop in our last ward was also named Wilkinson. I am glad to have a calling now, I have felt a bit limbo'ish. knowing that there were several spots they could put me in, but not knowing what it would end up being. They will release the necessary person, next week and sustain me then.

School is going good. For everyone. Carie is sick, they think it might be Mono. but the test showed no. with her white blood cells where they would be if it was mono. She has been sleeping alot. was only in school for part of mon. part of tues. she stayed home wed. and I took her to the dr. on thursday.

Jim went with Tom and our neighbor Jeremy who he works and carpools with to be trained in restraints. He was their "crash test dummy" they all had a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Della Hill said...

Glad to hear from you. I hope Carie feels better soon. I am always glad to read and get updates on you guys. I am looking forward to finding out what your calling is.
-Della

Chet and Liz Hugo said...

Read about this herb. I would recommend it for the whole family.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodiola_Rosea
Who knew you would be living in a colder place than us.--Liz

Chet and Liz Hugo said...

This is a reasonable online store to buy it at. Also good for vitamins and other herbs.
http://www.vitacost.com/
--Liz