My sister tagged me, I hope you all enjoy this!
2 names I go by: Mom, Lillie
2 things I'm wearing right now: Wedding ring, black jeans
2 thngs I want or have in a relationship: a husband who holds me and listens to me(I am so lucky), and a husband who talks to me.
2 fave things to do: read, bake, spend time with my family (oops thats 3oh, well, deal with it)
2 things I did last night: bake bread, bake pizza from scratch.
2 people I talked to last: my dear friend August, sisters Della and Carrie, and my brother Chet (thats four, but it was good to hear from each of them.)
2 things I'm doing tomorrow: Laundry and homework for my online classes.
2 longest car rides: Provo to Houston (as a kid), Utah to Missouri
2 fave holidays: Mothers day( especially when it is on my birthday) and Christmas.
2 fave drinks: Red kool-aid, and SLOPP ( a wilkinson family drink)
2 things about me you may not know: I was a part time nanny for a year, I have been married for almost 16 years.
2 jobs I have had: Burger king, Nanny
2 movies I could watch over and over: Sahara and just about anything is my husband is with me, or I am quilting
2 fave foods: Spaghetti, and lately I am really enjoying soft tacos from taco bell.
2 places I'd rather be: In Utah visiting family and friends, with my husband.
I tagg Thomas and August
Technology: Failing To Live In the Moment
-
I love technology… One of the most tragic and understated negative effects
of technology, however, is the way it interferes with our presence in the
world....
10 years ago

5 comments:
I especially enjoy chicken soft tacos fresco style at Taco Bell.
-Della
give me the double decker I like the crunch.
Bean burrito with extra hot sauce, or spicy chicken burrito for me.
maybe next time we are all together, we should go for a girl's night out to taco bell. On second thought let's do olive garden.
lillie
What exactly is SLOPP, or do I want to know? :) I cant believe you have 7 kids! Please give me some advice on sanity saving techniques because you seem to have it very much all together! I remember you as always being patient, always having time for Della and me-no matter what you were doing. From taking our picture when we were 8 and wanted to see what we looked like sleeping with our eyes closed, to later when we were teenagers and had questions we didnt want to ask our parents LOL! I can only imagine what a loving mom you are!
-Holly-
Post a Comment