Monday, January 28, 2008

Echo Play Tag Too

names I go by: Echo, Gecko
2 things I'm wearing right now: Pink hospital socks, a Pooh bear sweatshirt
2 thngs I want or have in a relationship: a boyfriend who can deal with my dad and my brother, to be sixteen so I can date.
2 fave things to do: imagining, reading
2 things I did last night: read and imagine.
2 people I talked to last: Dad and Jim
2 things I'm doing tomorrow: Spelling Bee, School (oh reading and imagining).
2 longest car rides: Utah to Missouri, Missouri to Utah
2 fave holidays: Christmas, 4th of July.
2 fave drinks: Kool-aid and Root Beer
2 things about me you may not know: My birthday is 5 days after Christmas, I've read Pride and Prejudice twice.
2 jobs I have had: Reading and Imagining (I've done some babysitting too)
2 movies I could watch over and over: Esther and the King and any movie while I have a book in front of me.
2 fave foods: peanut butter, home made bread
2 places I'd rather be: the library, in bed


Aunt Niki and Joanna Tag you're it

1 comment:

Della Hill said...

Echo,
I totally see your point about needing a guy who can deal with your brother and dad.
On the rest- I kind of see a pattern going.
Have you tried writing down some of the things you imagine?
-Della