I noticed on Chet and Liz's blog that they have a weather spot. I thought it was cool and asked Thomas to put one on our blog, he also renamed it.
I think it is interesting that we are colder right now than Chet and family who are in Alaska. right now, it is 1 degree with a "real feel" of -25. WOW!! We are going through Propane rather fast, and I have the temp set at 66.
Technology: Failing To Live In the Moment
-
I love technology… One of the most tragic and understated negative effects
of technology, however, is the way it interferes with our presence in the
world....
10 years ago

1 comment:
A couple of days ago it got down to 11 degrees, which for here was brrrr! cold. That is about as low as it will ever get in Ketchikan. We have warm trade winds that come up from Japan and that area that keep us warmer than a lot of Alaska. Of course we get a lot more rain, but I like rain. You guys get that charming Siberian express cold wind coming down from the arctic brrrr!. Enjoy the cold, it's something you can brag about. Love Y'all.--Liz
Post a Comment