This is a big week for our family.
Most importantly for the whole family is that Toms licensure application was approved, the letter is on its way to us, and then he can schedule his test.
Then for the little boys, on monday they received their b-day present from Nana and Poppie. Geotrax from fisher-price. For those of you who dont know this is a really cool train set that entertains kids of all ages. danny (age 3) loves it, he can take it off the track and the remote still controls the cars, Mikey (age5)likes trying to build new shapes with the tracks, which are really easy to put together. Poppie( age : grandfather to a 15 year old , and many younger) likes it because he can play with it with all of his grandchildren. Geotrax does take six batteries for each train and Nana shipped the batteries separate from the train, so for the first two days the kids could only build tracks and hand drive the train around it. But the batteries came today in the mail. so now they can play with the remote.
I think I like them better with out the remote. But we all know I don't like noisy toys very much. Maybe they will just have to play in a room they can close the door in.
Lillie
Technology: Failing To Live In the Moment
-
I love technology… One of the most tragic and understated negative effects
of technology, however, is the way it interferes with our presence in the
world....
10 years ago

1 comment:
We love geo trax. And yes they are for all ages I have seen Brian and his army buddy Everett play for over an hour. They are great.
Post a Comment