This is a picture of Echo wearing a shirt that reminded me of a post on Della's blog.

At our house we are all about choosing our own destiny. By the way I think now would be a good time to congratulate Della on completing her first half-marathon. Della you are a good example to my children (wow did you ever think you would hear someone say that about Della?) That last comment is from my husband who loves you too Della.

We already posted that Jim's football team won their first game. Here is a picture of Jim in his snazzy uniform.

I also want to let you know what is new in Tom's life. He has been asked to be a guest lecturer in a physics class at Dakota Wesleyan University. He will be speaking on intelligence. The class is called from blackholes to blackberries.

1 comment:
Wow. I'M a role model?
Don't worry, I won't let it go to my head.
Thanks for the support and congrats on my 1/2 marathon.
I am happy to see your kids actively choosing their own destinys.
-Della
Post a Comment