thanks for all of the celebration. Let's see if anybody else can pay more attention than my wife, who loves me dearly, but doesn't always listen. My application is complete and all that is left to do is get it through the education review. After that they will send me a letter saying I can schedule my tests. There are 3 of them the EPPP (national certification test), jurisprudence (ethics and state law regarding the profession), and state oral boards. If I pass all of these tests they will then offer me the opportunity to pay for a license. Please keep praying and I will prepare well, which by the way also includes much prayer, and before long I'll be licensed. Hopefully before the end of the year.
3 comments:
Make sure you read my comment on the Hugo blog, I don't want to make it again. Good luck.
-Carrie
Carrie, you rock! Thanks
I know.
Post a Comment