I am excited this week.
when we moved into our branch there were two other families that regularly attended plus a couple of couples and single members. so on a good week we would have about 30 people in church. We recently had another family move into the area. They live 15 miles farther east than we do giving them about a forty mile drive into church each week. Last night for YM/YW. they drove in to our house and then we drove the rest of the way. When I called to invite the mom and younger children to stay at our house during the activity, Shelly was very excited. They have five kids, pretty close to the same ages as some of ours. including a six year old set of twins, one is named Lily. Sunday we had 46 people in church. There was someone on each row in the chapel. I have only seen it that full for branch conference.
I guess the bottom line is that our little "twig" here in S.D. is growing another leaf, and becoming a stronger and bigger branch all the time.
Lillie
Technology: Failing To Live In the Moment
-
I love technology… One of the most tragic and understated negative effects
of technology, however, is the way it interferes with our presence in the
world....
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment